There are 18 golf courses within easy reach of the resort, some designed by golfing greats Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Nick Faldo and Robert Trent Jones. Course layouts are excellent, coupled with stylish clubhouses and wonderful caddies to ensure a truly unforgettable golf holiday. Read more about golf in Pattaya on GolfersGlobe.com – your guide to better golf. Our front desk staff can help you with booking tee times and arranging transportation to the course.
Some popular Golf venues in Pattaya
- Burapha Golf Club (former members only courses & site of 2010 Thailand Open)
- Crystal Bay Golf Club (lush fairways, palms and chance at a good score!)
- Laem Chabang International Country Club (Nicklaus design is among Thailand’s best)
- Phoenix Gold Golf & Country Club (enjoyable with views over the Gulf of Thailand, site of 2016 Kings Cup European/Asian Tour Event)
- Siam Country Club (spectacular Pattaya course is a ‘must play’; 2015 Thailand Open venue)